What is Spotify?
Spotify is one of the world’s top-rated and best digital music streaming service provider. Spotify is considered to give you access to millions of songs all around the world just through a device with Spotify installed. The Spotify also offers services like podcasts and stream videos from numerous artists all over the world.
Spotify started gaining immense growth in customers once since the people started to realise the diversity of songs available and the service comes absolutely free of all cost.
The Spotify app and account allows the user to create a playlist, add songs from more than thousand artist and dozens of genres. The app and the account if, upgraded to premium can allow you download music and give you more features and services that the free version of Spotify does not offer.
How does Spotify work?
- Step 1: Visit the Spotify official website or click here: Spotify.com
- Step 2: On the home screen page of the Spotify website, you will find two option “Get Spotify Free” and “Get Spotify Premium”, click the option “Get Spotify Free”
- Step 3: Now, a new page appears with the heading “Spotify” and then two options one below the other “Sign Up With Facebook” and “Sign up with your email address” and a fill-up form below it, start filling up the form
- Step 4: After completing filling up the form, click the “Sign Up” button below and the installation file will be downloaded to the device.
- Step 5: Now, open the installation file and install the app on your device. Spotify app is available for all the devices like iOS, Mac, Android, Windows etc.
- Step 6: After successful installation, an icon will appear on the home screen of the device, click this icon and open the Spotify app, on the home screen you will find a fill-up form. Enter the username or email and then the password as requested on the form and click the “Log in” button.
Now you can use Spotify premium services free on your device.